1. Shira Feder explores the crackdown on fare beaters in the MTA and speaks to activists who are pushing back.
2. A young man recounts his memory of the beginning of a cross-country road trip.
3. Host Shira Feder interviews Quemuel Arroyo, head of accessibility for the DOT.
4. A visually impaired woman describes her strategies for navigating inaccessibility in the subway and bus systems.
5. Chris Polansky reports on how those with wheelchairs have trouble navigating the streetscape because of illegal parking and lack of accessible curb cuts.
6. The Rizzos play music.
Producers: Ben Powers & Maria Robins-Somerville
Host: Shira Feder
Assistant Producer: Ethan Stark-Miller
Music Producer: Natalia Keogan
Stories: Shira Feder, Chris Polansky, Jacob Kaye and Ethan Stark-Miller