In this spooky episode –
1. Jacob Kaye visits a haunted house and gets scared for you.
2. Chris Polansky finds out if New Yorkers believe in ghosts.
3. Harsha Nahata and Natalia Keogan explore ghosting and a break-up funeral.
4. Shira Feder takes us into the mind of the woman who ran one of New York’s most well-known death cafes.
5. Jacob Kaye talks with a young mortician in training.
6. Maria Robins-Somervile tours Brooklyn’s beautiful Green-Wood Cemetery.
7. Jacob Kaye hunts down the ghost that haunts him.
8. Music by Castle Black.
Producer: Maria Robins-Somervile
Host: Jacob Kaye
Assistant Producer: Ethan Stark-Miller
Music Producer: Natalia Keogan
Stories by: Natalia Keogan, Harsha Nahata, Maria Robins-Somervile, Chris Polansky, Shira Feder and Jacob Kaye.
Engineers: Chad Bernhardt and Amber Watson
Editors: Maggie Freeleng and Curtis Fox
Music by: Blue Dot Sessions, Loyalty Freak Music, Zapslpat.com